"The Cold Light of Day": my video

Henry Cavill in a photo-montage of various shots taken on the set of "The Cold Light of Day" movie, to be released on April 6, 2012.



The movie is about a young American (Henry Cavill) who uncovers a conspiracy during his attempt to save his family, who were kidnapped while on vacation in Spain. It's directed by Mabrouk El Mechri, writers are Scott Wiper & John Petro, Henry Cavill is the lead character, also starring Bruce Willis and Sigourney Weaver.

The entire movie was filmed in Spain, at Javea’s popular Granadella beach and in Madrid. Shooting in Granadella beach took place on Tuesday September 7th, 2010 and the beauty of the local scenery seemed to impress technicians and actors alike. It is thought that the scenes filmed on Granadella beach include several action and chase sequences, some of which will involve stunts in the sea.

The original score of the movie was created by "Music and Motion Productions" company.
The background audio of this video is a mix made by me, out of 3 original movie score samples, available on the official "Music and Motion Productions" site (http://www.mumoproductions.com/).
I used parts from these samples on my own judgement, counting on the kindness, clemency and tolerance of the score creators for my amateurish work. My only motive for making this was my love for Henry Cavill and for this music, as well as my eager anticipation for the upcoming movie release.

No comments:

Post a Comment